Monday, November 5, 2007

Why a blog?

Why a blog?
Honestly...I became addicted to reading the blogs of other ISKCON youth and it inspired me to know that there are people out there who are facing the same stresses, difficulties and ups and downs that I am...and dealing with them..well!
An intelligent person learns from the experience of others, and while I have learnt and realised so many different things from my fellow bloggers, I am also hoping that my ramblings may help or inspire someone who comes across them.
I've read blogs that have a serious 'just chant hare krsna and study scripture' feel', blogs that are light-hearted and funny, blogs that are just about day-to-day activities. I can't really say that I'm going for a particular type of approach...just honest realisations. But I will try (every now and then) to throw something fun in :)
So drop me a line...especially if you know me! And forgive my shortcomings as I figure out the blogging world...

Hare Krsna!

No comments: