Friday, June 6, 2008

A fresh start

Exams are nearly over and I feel like I can breathe again...just about.
My husband is on a 'fresh-start' buzz...between a new job, moving and exams, our lives have been a little crazy. No, make that alot crazy. So my husband has opted for a fresh start - getting into a routine where he wakes up really early, goes for a long japa walk, does puja in the morning...I have to say he's inspired me. He gets all that and the dishes done before I've even woken up! He's always getting on my case to join him, but it never quite happens, except maybe on weekends.

But its needed...A routine so that I don't struggle with my rounds (as much); don't have to stay up until 2 in the morning studying, and get to fit in some quality time with my husband in the mornings.

Any ways, I'm supposed to be trying to be a devotee!!! And devotees wake up early, period. Its called Sadhana, Syamesvari! First step to getting going spiritually.

So heres to a fresh start and routine!!

No comments: