Thursday, February 12, 2009

What I miss the most...



Ecstatic kirtan by my Guru Maharaja.

His inspiring association, kind words, ceaseless compassion and unlimited mercy have altered the course of my life. I pray that I may always have the shelter of his lotus feet.

nama-srestham manum api saci-putram atra svarupam
rupam tasyagrajam uru-purim mathurim gostavatim
radha-kundam giri-varam aho radhika-madhavasam
prapto yasya prathita-krpaya sri gurum tam nato 'smi

I offer my respectful obeisances to my spiritual master for by his mercy I have the hope of obtaining the best of all things, the holy name. By his mercy I have hope of obtaining the shelter of Sri Caitanya the son of Mother Saci and all of his intimate associates Srila Swarupa Damodar Goswami, Srila Rupa Goswami and his elder brother Srila Sanatana Goswami. By his mercy I have the hope of obtaining Mathura Mandala which contains the sacred forest of Vrindaban, and Radhkunda and Govardhan the best of the mountains. And by his mercy I have hope that some day I will attain the service of Shri Shri Radhika-Madhava.

No comments: